Administrative Officer II - KLRC 8: One (1) Post V/No. 7/2017
Salary Scale: Kshs. 35, 910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1,990 – 41,590 x 2,070 – 43,660 x 2,220 - 45,880 pm. [KLRC 8]
Terms of Service: Permanent
House Allowance: Kshs. 28,000 p.m (Nairobi),
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.a.
Medical cover: As applicable to KLRC Staff
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:-
- Maintain records of all Commission vehicles;
- Prepare reports on motor vehicles as required;
- Liaise with relevant departments for procurement requirements;
- Oversee daily and weekly cleaning of offices ;
- Ensure that office furniture and equipment are well arranged and maintained ;
- Process and follow up payments of all bills for common services;
- Plan and maintain security.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or Administration/ Management from a recognized institution;
- Three years post qualification experience;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please send two (2) copies of your application, a detailed current curriculum vitae indicating your e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. You should also give names of three referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, KLRC and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices on 3rd floor, Re- Insurance Plaza Room 321 by latest 15th May, 2017.
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA3RDFLOOR
P.O. BOX 34999 - 00100
The Commission will only contact shortlisted applicants.
The KLRC is an equal opportunity employer.
- < Auxiliary Staff III - KLRC 12: One (1) V/No. 8/2017
- Planning Officer II - KLRC 8: One (1) Post V/No. 6/2017 >