Planning Officer II - KLRC 8: One (1) Post V/No. 6/2017
Salary Scale: Kshs. 35,910 x 1,800 - 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1,990 – 41,590 x 2,070 – 43,660 x 2,220 - 45,880 pm. [KLRC 8]
Terms of Service: Permanent
House Allowance: Kshs. 28,000 p.m (Nairobi),
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.a.
Medical cover: As applicable to KLRC Staff
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:-
- Provide economic planning data;
- Carry out economic analysis;
- Conduct pre-feasibility and feasibility studies;
- Collecting and collating statistical data on the planned programmes and projects;
- Write and submit reports on specific assignments;
- Compile performance contract reports from departments;
- Keep records on performance contract targets;
- Implement the Commission’s plans and programmes;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Three years post qualification experience;
- Certificate in computer applications skills; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please send two (2) copies of your application, a detailed current curriculum vitae indicating your e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. You should also give names of three referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, KLRC and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices on 3rd floor, Re- Insurance Plaza Room 321 by latest 15th May, 2017.
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA3RDFLOOR
P.O. BOX 34999 - 00100