Auxiliary Staff III - KLRC 12: One (1) V/No. 8/2017
Salary Scale: Ksh. 16,692 x 835 - 17,527 x 876 - 18,403 x 920 - 19,323 x 966 - 20,289 x 1,015 - 21,304 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent
House Allowance: Kshs. 6,750 (Nairobi),
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 4,000
Medical cover: As applicable to KLRC Staff
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:-
- Cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Perform general confidential work
- Photocopy and bind documents
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Preparing and serving refreshments;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; and
- Dispatching letters within and outside the organization
- Make sure offices are locked after work
- Develop duty roaster
Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- At least 3 years of working experience.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please send two (2) copies of your application, a detailed current curriculum vitae indicating your e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. You should also give names of three referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, KLRC and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices on 3rd floor, Re- Insurance Plaza Room 321 by latest 15th May, 2017.
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA3RDFLOOR
P.O. BOX 34999 - 00100
The Commission will only contact shortlisted applicants.
The KLRC is an equal opportunity employer.