Corporate Communications Officer II - KLRC 8: One (1) Post V/No. 4/2017
Salary Scale: Kshs. 35, 910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1,990 – 41,590 x 2,070 – 43,660 x 2,220- 45,880 pm. [KLRC 8]
Terms of Service: Permanent
House Allowance: Kshs. 28,000 p.m (Nairobi),
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 6,000 p.a.
Medical cover: As applicable to KLRC Staff
Duties and Responsibilitieswill entail:-
- Organize public events;
- Prepare media briefs; and
- Collect information for the preparation of the Commission’s newsletter and supplements
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Three years post qualification experience;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following qualities:-
- Ability to get well with a diverse workforce;
- Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive working attitude;
- Ability to give and take instructions;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Creativity and Innovativeness; and
- Interpersonal skills including being a team player.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please send two (2) copies of your application, a detailed current curriculum vitae indicating your e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. You should also give names of three referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, KLRC and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices on 3rd floor, Re- Insurance Plaza Room 321 by latest 15th May, 2017.
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA3RDFLOOR
P.O. BOX 34999 - 00100
The Commission will only contact shortlisted applicants.
The KLRC is an equal opportunity employer.