Constitution of Kenya
215. Commission on Revenue Allocation
(1) There is established the Commission on Revenue Allocation.
(2) The Commission shall consist of the following persons appointed by the President--
(a) a chairperson, who shall be nominated by the President and approved by the National Assembly;
(b) two persons nominated by the political parties represented in the National Assembly according to their proportion of members in the Assembly;
(c) five persons nominated by the political parties represented in the Senate according to their proportion of members in the Senate; and
(d) the Principal Secretary in the Ministry responsible for finance.
(3) The persons nominated under clause (2) shall not be members of Parliament.
(4) To be qualified to be a member of the Commission under clause (2) (a), (b) or (c), a person shall have extensive professional experience in financial and economic matters.