The Kenya Law Reform Commission is a state agency whose mandate is to keep under constant review all the laws of the land, to ensure that the laws adhere to the letter and spirit of the constitution, are just, simple, accessible, procedurally fair, economic and generally responsive to societal needs.
The Commission is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030.
To this end, the Commission is seeking to engage young, dynamic, self-driven and inquisitive Kenyans for the vacant positions of interns in its offices.
The position being sought are;
1. LEGAL INTERNS (6) six POSTS V/NO KLRC/2/2020
2. PROCUREMENT INTERN (1) ONE POST V/NO KLRC/3/2020
3. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INTERN (1) POST V/NO KLRC/4/2020
4. ACCOUNTS INTERNS (2) TWO POSTS V/NO KLRC/5/2020
5. CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERN (1) ONE POST V/NO KLRC/6/2020
Interested applicants are adviced to download the full Advert and KLRC- HR-1C form from www.klrc.go.ke and fill. All applications are to be addressed and delivered at the designated address from the advert.