Kenya Law Reform Commission is an independent Commission established under Kenya Law Reform Commission Act, 2013 (No. 19 of 2013). The Commission serves both National and County Governments in matters of Law Reform. It is statutorily obligated to keep under review all laws of Kenya to ensure they conform to the letter and spirit of the Constitution and that such laws respect treaty obligations in relation to international instruments that constitute part of laws of Kenya. Pursuant to this, the Commission seeks to recruit hardworking, competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the following positions.
1. SENIOR LEGAL RESEARCH OFFICER – KLRC 6: ONE (1) POST V/NO. 1/2017
2. SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER - PUBLIC EDUCATION KLRC 6: ONE (1) POST V/NO. 2/2017
3. LEGAL OFFICER I – LEGISLATIVE DRAFTING, RESEARCH AND PUBLIC EDUCATION - KLRC 7: SIX (6) POSTS V/NO. 3/2017
4. CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER II - KLRC 8: ONE (1) POST V/NO. 4/2017
5. FINANCE OFFICER II - KLRC 8: ONE (1) POST. V/NO. 5/2014
6. PLANNING OFFICER II - KLRC 8: ONE (1) POST
7. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II - KLRC 8: ONE (1) POST
8. AUXILLIARY STAFF III - KLRC 12: ONE (1) V/NO. 8/2017
If you are interested in any of the positions, please send two (2) copies of your application, a detailed current curriculum vitae indicating your e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. You should also give names of three referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, KLRC and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices on 3rd floor, Re- Insurance Plaza room 321 by latest 15th May, 2017.
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA 3RD FLOOR
P.O. BOX 34999 - 00100
The Commission will only contact shortlisted applicants.
The KLRC is an equal opportunity employer.