Constitution of Kenya
153. Decisions, responsibility and accountability of the Cabinet
Parent Category: Chapter Nine - The Executive
(1) A decision by the Cabinet shall be in writing.
(2) Cabinet Secretaries are accountable individually, and collectively, to the President for the exercise of their powers and the performance of their functions.
(3) A Cabinet Secretary shall attend before a committee of the National Assembly, or the Senate, when required by the committee, and answer any question concerning a matter for which the Cabinet Secretary is responsible.
(4) Cabinet Secretaries shall --
(a) act in accordance with this Constitution; and
(b) provide Parliament with full and regular reports concerning matters under their control.